Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Punkin Patch

The punkin patch was actually the brain child of my sister. I still don't know if Josh is a fan of the name but I guess its a little too late now. So the punkin patch it is.

We've had a couple little punkins with us in the past few months, punkins of the four legged kind. First were rescue kitties Ben and Stuart. Josh found them under a bridge under a creek at work. They were between 2-3 weeks old. Ben and Stuart lived with us for five weeks before going to their permanent home with my newlywed sister and brother in law.


After Brieanne and Brandon picked up the kitties we brought Lola home to live with us. Lola is a 10 month old border terrier and loves being a crazy girl running around the house with her squeaky ball and playing with puppy pal Ruby at the dog park. So for me, going from a no pet home to three pets in six weeks was a little crazy.

No comments: