Monday, June 22, 2009

Around

Ok...we're back on the blogosphere. I've been working a little bit more lately and have had a lot somethings keeping me busy and away from the blog. Claire is modeling her new dress from H&M, have I mentioned they have darling, cotton, inexpensive baby clothes? This is what you get when you take the lens cap away from an 8 month old.

My job has some really fun perks. This one was courtesy of Chuck E. Cheese. They are opening a new restaurant in Concord and we got the invite through one of my coworkers. Claire tried out the rides.

Claire on the safari truck. The bob tractor was a little more her speed.

Totally fascincated with all the lights and sounds from the arcade games.


Loving the swing at the park and yes, putting her mouth on that dirty seat. We even cleaned it off some before we put her in it.

No comments: