Sunday, June 14, 2009

Catching Up

Here it is, the middle of June and I need to catch up on our May adventures. Our family hike this month was at the Lafayette Reservoir. We did the Rim Trail. I guess I didn't read the fine print on the hike or I missed the part that said moderate hills. Holy Cow, pictures don't do this hike justice. Beautiful views and crazy hills. I mean crazy hills especially when you're carrying a baby (which I was).
About 1/2 mile from the end of the trail Lola decided enough was enough.
Thank goodness it was breezy and cool that day, this trail would be extra challenging in the heat.
Lafayette...
Claire and I resting at the top of one of the hills.
We continue to introduce new foods to Claire. To be honest, this solid food thing is a real challenge. Claire does not prefer eating solid food. We have to catch her in a really good mood and it needs to be a bank or international holiday to get her to eat. (well, maybe not that extreme but close). Here she is eating blueberries which went over pretty well but man are they messy and dangerous.

Claire in her t-shirt qui float (life jacket). She's not a big fan of the life jacket but boy is she cute in it. She's already for a ride in a boat this summer.

No comments: