Monday, August 10, 2009

Lake Tahoe...my summer get away

It has been years since I was at the Lake during a thunderstorm. I had to settle for a few thunder claps and some clouds. It was enough though and it didn't scare Claire which was a plus. I spent the weekend relaxing with my parents. Josh had to stay home and get some work done.

Tahoe August 035

This is Claire's goat cheese face. She LOVES her goat cheese.

Tahoe August 031

Claire gnawing on a piece of french bread...

Tahoe August 024

Tahoe August 023

Tahoe August 018

My dad taught my mom and I a few variations of poker but since the chips were in the room Claire was napping in, we had to settle for match sticks.

Tahoe August 017

Tahoe August 014

Tahoe August 009

We took a nature walk at Taylor's creek. Such beautiful scenery.

Tahoe August 008

Tahoe August 004

My mom got to practice her narrating skills for school on Claire. Claire was enthralled.

No comments: