Monday, August 10, 2009

Coupons

If you talk with Josh for very long about me he will inevitably bring up my love of thrifty sense of shopping and budgeting. I don't deny that I love a good deal and by good deal I mean something for a great price that was on my list of needs, not my list of wants.

Recently a couple of friends of mine have enlightened me to a couple of coupon websites that I had not known about before and I thought I would share them here.

I was also alerted to a new program safeway offers. Safeway grocery stores now allow you to upload coupons to your safeway club card! How awesome is that, now with a swipe of the card you get the store savings as well as the coupons you've uploaded.

I also discovered this week that my favorite diapers for Claire also have coupons from the corporate website. Seventh Generation has coupons for many of their products including their chlorine free diapers!

If you have any other tips for coupons and money saving, I'd love to hear it! Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was complaining (in my head) about the price of pocket charts at the teacher store. I went online to the parent comapany's website and - wait - coupons! 35% off pocket charts.

I have learned that there are usually coupons somewhere if you wait long enough.

www.thecouponproject.com is another great site!