Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Two months to Claire

Today we celebrate Claire's first two months with us. Some of the new tricks she has learned this month: grabbing my hair, sticking out her tongue, making all sorts of noises and getting inordinate amounts of fuzz trapped between her fingers.
Josh and I marvel at how much she changes and grows on an almost daily basis. How is the transition to parenthood you ask? At times overwhelming, so far almost always a joy, with lots of laughs and laundry. Claire has one outfit (pictured below) that I pray when I dress her in it...everytime she wears it she blows out her diaper. I kid you not EVERY TIME but I love it and can't bring myself not to dress her in it especially because she's almost outgrown it length wise. Knock on wood and thank you Lord, we are spoiled with a very mellow, easy baby. Not that she doesn't cry because boy oh boy come fussy time can she wail but she has been sleeping (9/9:30 ish to 5:30/6ish). Here is her two month old photo. Claire snuggling with her meme (my mom).

No comments: