Monday, March 30, 2009

2nd Place

This weekend Josh participated in the Benicia Education Foundation Run for Education. This organization supports the schools in Benicia, the district my mom works in. This was a family event, my mom volunteered with the Foundation to hand out goodie bags, my dad, grandma, Claire and I were the groupies and Josh ran in the race.

Claire is developing an early taste for Cliff bars, at least for the packaging. Josh got second place in his age division. Go Josh! We were getting ready to leave and he went to check his official time, they told him to stick around because he would be getting a medal. Not bad for a race he entered on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Congratulations! I was there, in a vendor booth, and watched Josh get his award. Great fun! I hope he runs again next year, it should get bigger each year. For a free digital scrapbook layout of your photos from the day, send 1 to 5 to me at deborah (at) webajeb (dot) com. Sorry for the cryptic email but I like to thwart the spammers!