Saturday, March 28, 2009

Claire and Friends

We had a playdate on Friday with some of my friends from high school and their children and babies on the way. We were called "The Crew" in high school, I've decided to call our kids "The Mini Crew". Its been so fun to journey though this season of life with these women.


Unfortunately Claire was a crab from no nap and teething so I didn't get many pictures of all the babies.


Here's Davis, he and Claire are a week a part but he totally has in when it comes to the hair department. He also choose Mia (pictured below) as his prom date because she didn't pull his hair like Claire did. I tried to tell him it was just because Claire was jealous but he didn't believe me.

The lovely Miss Mia, every the lady and modeling a darling striped dress. I also didn't get photos of Tanya's boys because they can walk and are therefore much more difficult to photograph.


No comments: