Monday, May 19, 2008

26 hours and counting

Ok, so really having a countdown clock to my ultrasound is a bit ridiculous but we do have 26 hours until we find out whether baby smith is a boy or girl. You can all say a prayer that this little one throws modesty out the window and makes it evident in the ultrasound what gender he/she is. We're having dinner with my parents and sister and brother in law to tell them what we find out and we'll be phoning Josh's family so after that I'll post on the blog and perhaps include some photos (unless they are just too immodest). Cast your votes now...we'll see who guessed right...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect a phone call...

I'm thinking you're excited...just a bit. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl or do you really not care?????

bM said...

i am thinking a lot of people are going to be wrong! either that or i'm going to be really wrong...haha

Squeaks said...

Anxiously waiting...

I am feeling a boy~ curious to see if it is for you or me!
Hope all went well today