Sunday, October 12, 2008

Castle Rock Park

The weather has been cooling down slightly over the last few days. There is a fall nip in the air and the leaves are gradually beginning to change color. Josh and I took the opportunity to enjoy the weather by going for a hike at Castle Rock park, in the foothills of Mt. Diablo. Lola thrives in this cooler weather and was only too happy to come along exploring with us. Lola...loving the outdoors.
Josh and Lola, the rock climbers. She'll follow him anywhere.

Me, getting my picture taken under deress but I'm posting it because Josh asked me to. On a side note. I LOVE the cooler weather, the challenge - all my maternity clothes are for summer. So, here I am sporting one of Josh's shirts. Pretty soon I might be sharing pants with him too, he he he.
Lola, after a morning of hiking, relaxing/napping outside.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are a rockstar for going hiking 9 (10) months pregnant! I am thinking of you all the time. Best wishes in the next week or so :)