Sunday, October 5, 2008

Patootie's Room

So...at long last here are the photos of Patootie's room. It is for all intents and purposes finished. (Of course I can ALWAYS find something to do in there but that's just how I am). Brieanne and Brandon came over and put the finishing touches on the room. YAY! Just for fun, here is a BEFORE picture of the room:


Now that Brieanne has finished working her design magic...here is Patootie's room:


We have a lovely brand-new, picture-framed, double-paned window that really does help with regulating hot and cold! Its also about 6 inches larger!


Let's talk about the mobile that Brieanne made from scratch! This is probably one of my favorite features of the room. She felted the little birdies and attached them with fishing line to sticks she picked up in Lake Tahoe!

The rocker we acquired from my Grandma (thanks) it was her dad's. I love the family touch and in the corner of the photo you can see my toybox from childhood.

Of course let's not forget to mention the changing table that Brieanne won, thank you again sister.

And now because who can get enough of this darling mobile! I just love the "earthy" feel that the sticks contribute and the red birdies will be great to catch Patootie's eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Love it love it love it.