Thursday, October 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home yesterday late morning. Yay! Home from the hospital! They kept us an extra day because Claire lost more weight than they wanted. She was down from 7lbs 11oz to 7lbs even on Wednesday. Fortunately they let us go, I was getting a little stir crazy in the four walls of the hospital room.

We went in for a check up today and Claire was down to 6lbs 14oz and so they asked us to come back tomorrow for an another weigh in. They have said if she reaches a certain threshold they will want to readmit her. Things have been going well for us but feeling the pressure to get Claire to a cetain weight has put some stress on us.

On behalf of our whole family, thank you so much for all the prayers! We have definitely felf them over the last few days. Below are some of my favorite personal photos from the last couple of days. (I'm not nearly as good a photographer as my sister or Brandon so you'll have to forgive me).



3 comments:

bM said...

muffin! i just want to hold her!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding more photos! I love that even though I'm so far away, I'll get to keep watching Claire grow!

Love you lots!

Janice

Mark Wenslawski said...

Keep us posted. We've been praying. I've got a meal for you from the Coffeys for Friday. I also take it this means no Smiths at the pumpkin party! Sad times! But completely understandable. We are getting pics with all small group kids in their costumes! So, we'll have to photo shop Claire in, unless somehow, you find the strength...tee hee. See you soon!
Wenslaws