Monday, October 27, 2008

On our own...

Josh returned to work last Thursday. Our time at home together flew by and I would be lying if I said it wasn't with some saddness that I kissed him good- bye last Thursday morning. It wasn't so much that I was nervous about being on my own with Lola and Claire but more I REALLY enjoyed my time with him at home. It reminded me a bit of our time together at Biola before we had a mortgage and 8-5 jobs - you get the idea. At any rate, I am very thankful that I LOVE spending time with my husband.
Here are some of the funnies from our first few days at home with Claire.

1. Jen asks Josh (in the middle of the night) to burp and change the baby, Josh hops out of bed to oblige and hurries to the baby bed only to be horrorstruck and find it empty and completely freaks out thereby not hearing Jen saying "She's here Josh, I'm holding her..."

2. Baby poop shoots...change daipers with care.

3. At times Claire sounds a lot like the dolphin Flipper of TV fame.


This weekend Claire participated in her first organzined run/walk. Josh ran the Lafayette Reservoir Run 5k and then joined Brandon, Brieanne, Claire, Lola and I for the family fun 2 mile walk.

2 comments:

bM said...

awww, she looked SO darling in her pup outfit before she peed in it...i can't wait to snuggle her again.

bM said...

oops i forgot to add that you MUST send that to speesees